The iStore features an external wrap around the heating coil, which provides maximum thermal energy transfer without the need for anti- corrosion connections.
Thanks to its light weight and refined design, the iStore is easy and quick to install. Depending on your existing system, it can take up to 2 hours..
How iStore Works
- A fan draws in air, containing heat energy, across the evaporator
- The evaporator turns the liquid refrigerant into a gas
- The compressor pressurises the refrigerant into a hot gas
- The hot gas inside the condenser coil heats the water inside the coil-wrapped tank
- The refrigerant reverts back to a liquid after heating the water and continues to the evaporator for the process to start again
- The cycle continues until the set target temperature is achieved.
- As water is used in the home, the cycle will restart once the temperature in the tank has dropped below 45 °