Heat Pumps Hot Water Systems Supplied and Installed To Your Mount Pleasant Home Today.
Forget Gas, Forget Electric. Heat Pump Technology is the future of Hot water systems across Mount Pleasant
Start Saving on Your Monthly Hot Water Bills Today with iStore Heat Pumps - Save Massively Each Month!
The iStore Heat Pumps are designed to reduce the cost of hot water generation for residents of Mount Pleasant. Electric hot water generation is the single largest contributor of household electricity costs, by using electric storage you can significantly reduce your heating costs.
Using iStore's technology will greatly reduce your electricity costs while utilising effectively a renewable energy source.
iStore use's a type of technology that converts air into hot water through the method of thermal energy transfer.
6 Reasons Why Mount Pleasant residents Should use iStore Heat Pump
The 4 operating modes intelligently adapt to all situations including a hybrid mode for when additional guests are staying over and a vacation mode for when you are away on holidays.
The external wrap around the heating coil, that provides maximum thermal energy transfer without the need for anti-corrosion connections.
The iStore is quick and easy to install thanks to its light weight and refined design. Depending on your current system, the installation process can take up to 2 hours.
The iStore consumes 1000w for the average resident of Mount Pleasant of energy per hour during the air-to-energy process, which represents 3000 to 4000 watts in total for an average heating cycle of 3-4 hours.
Heating water for the home accounts for up to 25% of the total energy usage for the average Australian household. iStore reduces water heating consumption by 2/3, while reducing CO2 emissions by 4 tonnes.
Thanks to renewable incentives, an iStore costs under $3000 and could save a household in Mount Pleasant up to $950 per year on power bills. Which would mean that the iStore Heat Pump would pay for its self in just 3 years.
How The iStore Works:
1. The fan draws in air that contains heat energy which moves across the evaporator.
2. The liquid refrigerant is turned into a gas by the evaporator.
3. The refrigerant is pressurised by a compressor which turns the refrigerant into a hot gas.
4. The hot gas inside the condenser coil will then heat the water inside the coil-wrapping tank.
5. After heating the water the refrigerant reverts back to a liquid and continues on to the evaporator to begin the process again.
6. The cycle will repeat until the temperature that has been set has been achieved
7. While the water is being used in the home, the cycle will restart once the tank temperature has dropped to below 45 degrees celsius.
|Water tank capacity||L||270 L|
|Power supply||240V||~/50H z|
|Rated outlet water temp.||°C||60|
|Air volume||m ³/ h||450|
|Noise @ 1 m||dB (A)||46.6|
|Water inlet / outlet size||BSB / mm||20|
|Back up element||kW||1.5|
|Height to water inlet||99 mm|
|Height to water outlet||1194 mm|
|Hot water condensation|
|Height to PTR valve.|
|Height to anode||1094 mm|
|Net weight||157 kg|
|Refrigeration & electrical||2 years|
|All other components||1 years|
Hot water heating contributes to up to a quarter of the total electric costs for the average Australian household in Mount Pleasant.
Heat Pump hot water systems reduces hot water heating consumption by two thirds from conventional electric or gas storage systems, while reducing CO2 Emissions by 4 tonnes.
Installing an iHeat Pump could save you up to $950 per year on your energy bills.
Energy consumption in KWh per year based on 160L hot water used per day*
P.S. I work with some great Professional and Qualified Mount Pleasant businesses which I can also recommend:
- Computer Repairs Mount Pleasant
- Marriage Visas For Mount Pleasant
- Workflow Automation Mount Pleasant
- Home Renovations Additions Mount Pleasant
- Plumber Mount Pleasant
- Blocked Drains Clearing Mount Pleasant Perth
- Alloy Rim Repairs Mount Pleasant
- Looking for a GT40 Replica Kit for Mount Pleasant